[RTTY] Fwd: Southeastern Division Survey Question

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Jul 2 00:03:20 EDT 2014

My Uncle just passed his Extra with very little actual on air
experience.  He passed his Tech about a two months ago.  He said the
test were not that hard if you studied properly.  I guess the
winlink/autoresponder guys think this is CB, or want to make it that way.

He is going to get his Dad's, My grandfathers old call, which I think is
really great.

Mike W0MU