[RTTY] Serial card recommendations?

Jim Hargrave w5ifp at gvtc.com
Sun Jul 6 10:28:26 EDT 2014

Erik,

I am using a SYBA model SI-PEX50054. It has 2 serial and one parallel.
They range from $10-$30 depending on source,

My 8.1 computer only has PCI-e X1 lane sockets. So I had to buy new
cards, So please read the specs on
whatever you purchase and make sure the sockets are compatible. Your XP
box probably only has PCI sockets,

Jim w5ifp at gvtc.com