[RTTY] The RTTY efficiency myth and SUPERFILL

Jeff AC0C keepwalking188 at ac0c.com
Wed Jul 16 18:52:26 EDT 2014

I'm confused; is someone advocating dropping the TU?  Most guys use it.

And from a S&P rate standpoint, it's very helpful for the run station to
lead with that TU - as it let's the S&P caller know he's got the exchange
and it frees the S&P guy to zoom to the next Q.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie