[RTTY] QRM to W1AW/0 (MO) RTTY

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Wed Jun 4 11:49:45 EDT 2014

I never said that there was no value in the bulletins.  I asked how many
people actually copied them.

I don't agree that any station should just be able to come up and take
over a frequency.  That is a blatant violation of the rules. The ARRL is
not above any of us.

You missed the point of the 313 reference.  There is no stipulations in
the rules that if I send out notice in a magazine that I am going to do
X on 14.313 or 14.300 or 18.100 I can without following the rules of my
license.  The ARRL is no different.  Why should they be allowed to do
but I can't?  If this is the case then if I was a net I could easily
make the case to the FCC that you have allowed the ARRL to do it for 40
years so I am going to own XYZ frequencies.   This is exactly what we
are going to see with PACTOR 4 and Winlink across our CW bands.

All Amateur stations need to follow ALL the rules.

Mike W0MU