[RTTY] Anti ARRL and Government

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu Jun 5 12:26:50 EDT 2014

Tom,

I am a life member of the ARRL.  I do not have to like everything they
do and I am not afraid to speak my mind.

I am willing to fight for CW and RTTY and fight back against special
interest and object to obvious wrong doing.

What about you?  What have you done to help the cause.  If you don't
like my posts hit the delete key.

Mike W0MU