[RTTY] How can we recrut new comments to the FCC site?

Terry ab5k at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 15:05:10 EDT 2014

Folks,

Thanks to a lot of work from folks on the Save/CW/RTTY team and a whole
bunch of other concerned folks, we are armed with good information as to why
RM-11708 is bad.   The latest web page about "Why has the ARRL pushed so
hard for RM-11708" tells a very compelling story.   See
http://SaveCW.com/Rm11708Interests.htm

Can we all focus on recruiting other folks to file FCC comments?   The
recreational boaters are out numbering us on FCC comments by close to 3 to
1.   We have to get this killed at the FCC level because after connecting
the dots on the web page above, I feel we cannot depend on any fair outcome
from the ARRL or any band plan that comes from them.

What can we do?

Terry  AB5K

www.SaveRtty.com

www.SaveCw.com