[RTTY] Goodbye fellows

Terry ab5k at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:36:43 EDT 2014

I apologize for my unwanted comments on the reflector.    I do not like it
when Winlink operators deliberately QRM me and I now see that many folks on
the reflector view comments against RM-11708 the same as deliberate Winlink
QRM which I am so passionate against.  I have been considering getting out
of amateur radio for a while as it's just not worth operating when stations
deliberately interfere.   I see the same thinking on the RTTY reflector as
folks are wanting to unsubscribe because of RM-11708 SPAM/QRM.  My
apologies.

73 Terry   AB5K