[RTTY] How can we recrut new comments to the FCC site?

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Tue Jun 10 21:06:38 EDT 2014

John,

> but those of us outside the US can't file anything to the FCC .. I
> tried!

That is not correct.  I've test filed (entered everything to the point
of pressing "Send") comments using my son's address in Montreal, Canada
and the system appears to work.  The key is to click the "International
Address" radio button in Address block at:
    http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display?z=1hszp (for uploading)
or http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/display?z=evw36 (for simple -
   "express" - comments).

It is entirely appropriate for non-US amateurs to file comments
regarding RM-11708 citing the IARU opposition to both automated systems
and wideband data.  In addition, it is appropriate to point out that
because the US represents nearly half of all amateurs licensed for HF
operation anything that significantly increases the bandwidth of
emissions used by US amateurs will have a major negative impact on
amateurs in the entire rest of the world.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV