[RTTY] Goodbye fellows

Salvatore Irato iw1ayd at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 17:51:43 EDT 2014

Well written Heinz, I associate with you.

I will stay here, also elsewhere - why not, but here for sure.

 > Hi all,
 >
 > we (none-US-citizen's) have to be grateful for the discussion
 > around RM-11708. W H I L E Luis states {we might be impacted};
 > this will read "we all - for sure - will be impacted"
 >
 > So PSE be patient!
 >
 > 73 Heinz DK7UM

Thanks to Mark, N2QT, I have mine Contras (*) RM-11708 button on hands.
It showed up just today into my mailbox.
Well in time to dress it at the HAM Messe in Friedrichshafen.
My wife, IZ1TNL, will be happily dressing my old K3 button.
So, the whole family will be engaged ;->

   HPE CU there on 27th and 28th.

              73 de iw1ayd Salvo

(*) hope it's not too strong here