[RTTY] MMTTY, permanently disable AFC

Ben Antanaitis - WB2RHM wb2rhm at wb2rhm.com
Wed Jun 18 15:35:17 EDT 2014

MMTTY lets you create 'profiles' that are a 'snapshot' of all the
MMTTY settings in effect at that moment.  As far as I know,
everything that is currently 'set/reset' in a current MMTTY "SetUp'
menu is retained in the uniquely named 'Profile' eg Profile 0-8, etc.

If you use the Macro capabilityies in N1MM, you can program the macro
commands {PROFILE0 - 8} into any of your  macros to dynamically
change the MMTTY configuration on-the-fly as you process each
macro.   EG I add a {PROFILE0}...... (the Ham Default definition that
sets the defined RX to the TX freq )  at the end of my all CQ msg
Macros... this way I always start my 'new search for a contact' at
the base TX freq, not wherever the last QSO RX ended.  You can have
profiles set to just turn OFF afc or net, or turn AFC or net ON, or
change the  SQ or bandpass filters on/off new values, etc.  Just
program them into your Macros.... either the N1MM ones or the N1MM
extended MMTTY ones (24) to customize whatever features of MMTTY you
wish.    You can have a set of {PROFILE} macros to switch the MMTTY
speeds from 45 to 75 baud or 75 to 45 baud if you set it up that way.

73,   Ben - WB2RHM/4