[RTTY] N1mm Logger- Contest file names

RLVZ--- via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Sat Jun 21 16:49:57 EDT 2014

I agree with Bill in that I'd like an easier way to determine  the correct
N1MM Logger contest file for each contest.  As-is, there is  often confusion
and time wasted trying to determine which contest file  is the correct one.

73,
Dick- K9OM

In a message dated 6/21/2014 1:24:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,