[RTTY] NA RTTY Sprint Logs

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Thu Mar 13 02:08:01 EDT 2014

There are 57 logs outstanding from last Saturday's NA RTTY Sprint.  We would
really like to receive them to aid in log checking.  If you haven't already
done so, please submit your log.  If you do not want your results published
just enter as a CHECKLOG or let me know directly.

If your callsign is listed on http://ncjweb.com/rttysprintlogs/ then it is
safely on our log server.  There is nothing more for you to do.

Your log can be easily submitted to http://ncjweb.com/sprintlogsubmit/ or by
emailing directly to me.

Thank you for your support of the NA RTTY Sprint.  Preliminary log check
results will be posted on the NCJ website shortly after the log deadline of
0400z 16 March 2014.  Final results will be published in the May-June 2014
issue of the NCJ.

Ed W0YK
NCJ NA RTTY Sprint Manager