[RTTY] At last! A Visalia Contest Dinner!

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 14:46:06 EDT 2014

We've got catering sorted out. Note the following changes from previous
years:

1. If you require a vegetarian dinner, please EMAIL me the number of
dinners you want after you purchase them using the link below. (There is no
place on the form to specify this.)

2. In past years I have frantically tried to accommodate all of the
walkups. I'm NOT going to do that any more. If you don't buy your ticket in
advance, you aren't coming to the dinner.

3. That said, I will be accepting ticket purchases until noon on Thursday,
April 3rd. However, because I have to commit to the caterer, there will be
no refunds or cancellations accepted after March 30th.

4. This year we are trying the buffet. This is to keep the cost down.

Our program this year? "Our Speaker this Year is a Noted Doctor of
Contesting, who We are Sure will Impress and Amaze You with his Depth of
Knowledge."

Now, what you have all been waiting for... the link!

http://www.dxconvention.org/contest

If you have ANY questions or issues with the purchase process or anything
else, please contact me right away. And please do forward this email to
your favorite regional contesting email lists.

73 and hope to see you there - jeff wk6i

ps: If you don't see this info on the IDXC web site it's because it's
hiding under "breaking news"...

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com