[RTTY] BARTG CONDX

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 13 17:07:25 EDT 2014

Tom, don't despair. Contests have a knack for "opening" the bands. There have been several M class flares in the past five days, but the forecast is for low A and K index numbers this weekend and a SFI of around 140. Even though this isn't a great number, it should be enough to allow paths on ten meters this weekend.

We need to enjoy these conditions with the flux over 100 because before we know it we'll be back in the 70's.

73, Don AA5AU