[RTTY] RM ... (etc)

john w8wej at citynet.net
Fri Mar 14 17:44:39 EDT 2014

you are not wrong--
   in my opinion that the arrl has lost,(if they ever had it),, and
abandoned the wishes of the membership for the leaderships own self
serving interests...  it is time to vote em out..
Ive read some of the arrls  condescending responses   -"-we are right,
set down and shut up" serfs
my(I hope , former director ), never bothered to respond to my email
concerns..
vote em out
73 john w8wej