[RTTY] Problem solved

Dick White whiter26 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 17 17:15:19 EDT 2014

Thanks to those who offered help on a problem I had. I could not get MMTTY
or N1MM to send out a signal from a OMNI-7. I received a lot of good advice
and tried everything I could think of. Being a CW and RTTY operator, I never
tried the SSB mode. This morning I decided to give it a look and found there
was no ALC light blinking when I spoke into the MIC. A  RESET of the OMNI
solved the problem. With the ALC working for SSB, it cured the TX problem in
MMTTY and N1MM and I am now putting out a signal.

Again, my thanks to those who offered suggestions and tried to help me.

73  Dick  KS0M

PS- and to think I missed the BARTG RTTY contest J

Life is not the way it's supposed to be. It is the way it is. How you deal
with it is what counts.

Richard C. (Dick) White

Fulton, MO. 65251  U.S.A.

Amateur Radio Station  KS0M