[RTTY] Fwd: Regarding RM-11708 -=-= this is really bad!

Terry ab5k at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:08:44 EDT 2014

For folks involved in RM-11708, here is a interesting email thread from the
Central Texas DX and Contest Club that contains thoughts from the CW side of
things.    It's encouraging to see that other key individuals in our hobby
have picked up on RM-11708  issues and are expressing their concerns.
Please continue with all of your efforts to get the word out.

Thanks,

Terry