[RTTY] RM-11708 and Atlantic Division Director

Jim N7US jim at n7us.net
Sat Mar 29 19:36:42 EDT 2014

If the directors who don't have any experience with, or even knowledge of,
digital modes had recused themselves from the vote, I wonder how many would
have voted.  I wish that N2FF were still on the board.

I wonder how many CW operators on the board, assuming there are some,
understood the implications.

73, Jim N7US