[RTTY] What is this auto mode that QRM's me?

Rick RickPalio at att.net
Sun Mar 30 17:58:16 EDT 2014

It appears that the ARRL leadership have put themselves in a bubble.
They either do not have the mental capacity to connect the dots or they
simply do not care.

If you read all the emails on this subject I do not see one "pro" side to
the hobby on any of the commentaries.

I personally will no longer support the ARRL with my membership - they don't
represent me and not just on this issue.

Sad day,  Percy is turning over in his grave !

Rick - WU6W