[RTTY] What is this auto mode that QRM's me?

Carter k8vt at ameritech.net
Sun Mar 30 19:18:14 EDT 2014

On 3/30/2014 3:28 PM, Thomas W4HM wrote:

> I don't want to start an ARRL rant thread but when I came to
> understand this I dropped my ARRL membership. Yes I know about the
> argument that you can't change how the ARRL operates if you are not a
> member. But I just don't buy that logic as the ARRL does not listen to
> it's membership no matter what.

Nothing is perfect, not even the ARRL.

Nothing is all black or all white.

You say you quit the ARRL because you disagreed with them on -an- issue.
Do you really expect them to agree with you (and you with them) 100% of
the time on every issue?

Even though you may disagree with them on -this- issue, I would
respectfully submit that the ARRL, in general, does a lot of good for
ham radio.

Like it or not, they are the only game in town, the only national
organization we have...and IMHO, deserving of our support.

Just my 2 cents...

73,
Carter   K8VT