[RTTY] [DFWcontest] Please forward this far and wide, its important if you care about CW and RTTY

Dave Greig daven3buo at gmail.com
Fri May 2 10:30:51 EDT 2014

Dan,
You are missing the point. Most of us are not against raising the 300 baud
limit, WHAT we are against is adding 2.8K signals in the Digital and CW
potions of the bands. Keep wide band signals in the SSB portion. The other
thing we are against is Winmore and Pactor being used by non-hams in the
ham bands

Dave N3BUO

Thank You!
Dave Greig N3BUO