[RTTY] RTTY Dinner Directions Help

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Sun May 4 21:18:21 EDT 2014

Thank you Ed, Jim and Jaime for all the information.  It will help a lot.
The GPS will only get us to the hotel.
My friend NO0L Larry and I and really looking forward to the dinner.  I
have been to many of the RTTY dinners over the past 25 years.  One year I
won a copy of Writelog.  Since I was already had it I gave it to my club
station W0MA for their use.

Cu in a 10 days!!

Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll RTTY
5BWAS

Stop the insanity!
Please do not add me to any distribution lists (Joke, Stories or Junk)
without my permission.