[RTTY] W100AW Thursday 5/8

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Sat May 10 00:26:17 EDT 2014

You are correct.  Once you were in his stack he was expecting you in
that channel.  You might have been covered in the new channel as I have
noticed the some continue to call and call and call regardless.

I saw this a lot at J6/W0MU.  I had to constantly search the streams to
find the person that moved.

The key is if he does not CQ then don't move until he does because you
could be in his stack.

There were some issues on whether I actually had good contacts. Which I
did but the sequencing was not good so I was unsure. Dennis and I
conversed over emails a bit while he was operating. He wondered why I
kept calling when he thought we had a good contact.

Mike W0MU