[RTTY] RTTY article in NCJ in past year or so

Tim Shoppa tshoppa at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:01:53 EDT 2014

There was a very good article in NCJ in the past year or two, by I think a
RTTY contester from South Africa, about how he uses his brain to enhance
RTTY decoding in contest or adverse DX conditions. I could be wrong and
this appeared not in NCJ but some other journal.

If any of this rings a bell, can you remind me which issue this was in?

Also as long as NCJ is on my mind, I just got a nice E-mail linking to my
certificates for past half decade of NAQP CW and RTTY entries. Thanks to
NCJ for these fine contests!

Tim N3QE