[RTTY] Hardes RTTY Station to Work - EVER

Gary Senesac al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat May 17 14:10:17 EDT 2014

Dick,

UP means he is working SPLIT.  If no number is given try listening up 1-3 or so for RTTY.  I suspect it's not that he can't hear you per say, but he is being called by so many at the same time his decode software is being overloaded and all he prints is gibberish.  Only the really strong ones running QRO with favorable propagation can make it through until the bedlam settles down.

Gary AL9A
Sent from my Kindle HDX