[RTTY] RTTY NCCC Sprint continues on Thursday; DUPES OK, 15-80m

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Tue May 20 18:11:52 EDT 2014

For those who need a weekly dose of RTTY contesting, we continue the
NS (SPRINT) format practice sessions,
with another twist that we did last year - DUPES OK, after one
intervening QSO on the same band, or on band change.
Try it, you'll like it!

The 30 minute RTTY sprint practice will be held on Thursday night,
half an hour before the CW NS Ladder:
  0200 to 0230Z May 16,  Thursday night in NA, 7:00-7:30 PM PDT,
10-1030 PM EDT, etc.

15, 20, 40, 80m;  +80 khz from bottom.
100w, Sprint rules - see link below.

If you are intimidated by sprint rules, don't worry, just get on and
CQ (then move 2 khz) or call someone and acquire the freq.

A new page has been set up on the NCCC website with the RTTY NS info.
It has several links to all sorts of "how to" articles.
Click
on:
<http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html>http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html

73,  N6RO, Thursday Night Diddler!