[RTTY] W1AW/0 Colorado Operating Schedule May 21-27

W0MU Mike Fatchett w0mu at w0mu.com
Thu May 22 01:07:29 EDT 2014

New schedule has been posted.

A number of us are filling holes where we can.

I have been spotting myself so if you see w0mu spotting w1aw/0, I will
be the op.  I am using MMVARI with the multichannel decoder so spread
out on RTTY.  The pileups are beyond huge.  I am pretty happy to keep
the rate over 100 an hour.  I wish I was setup for SO2R so I could be on
two bands at once.

I have just over 300 contacts on RTTY on 20, 17, 12.   The SSB rates are
hard to turn down hi.  I hope to spend more time on RTTY as the week
progresses.

Mike W0MU