[RTTY] ARRL 2nd Century Campaign reply

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Fri May 23 16:16:53 EDT 2014

I have received e-mails from several major contributors, including some
at the Maxim Club level, who have indicated they have also advised Ms.
Hobart that they will not contribute until RM-11708 is pulled.  Please
encourage those with whom you interact to do the same thing *and* make
sure K1MMH knows that RM-11708 is the reason you are not participating.

Reports are that she and the Board are aware of the problems RM-11708
is causing among the membership and it is beginning to hurt.  Keep up
the pressure!

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV