[RTTY] ARRL 2nd Century Campaign reply

GEJ 110268293250g at gmail.com
Mon May 26 01:22:33 EDT 2014

I've always wondered about the same thing, Gary: they're having lots of fun
now; but if (hopefully not "when") that 11708 monster gets approved... the
fun will be over. Big time!

We MUST keep fighting this thing. And we should watch other things too: I
saw in the June QST issue that "they" all of a sudden don't want to call us
emergency communicators; but rather "public servants". OK, semantics; but...
really? There's a big difference, when it comes to the public's view of that
term. What the heck is going on in Newington??

73,

Erik - K5WW