[RTTY] Problems with AFSK ...

steve WB3LGC at verizon.net
Tue May 27 09:30:01 EDT 2014

Joe, thank you for also putting the comments in the wsjt group, too.
I have often seen "ghost" patterns in my wsjt decode and thought it
might be a DSP "defect".
I have also seen wsjt decode two copies from the same station in
different parts of the screen, overdrive on transmit must have been the
problem...
I had a difficult time going from zero ALC on my TenTec to "4-5 bars" on
my KX3, but I don't "think"  I am overdriving (I hope)...

73, steve WB3LGC