[RTTY] N1MM+ and MMTTY

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Wed Nov 5 17:38:32 EST 2014

That is what I am running (along with an FT5000).
No problems except that once in a while I somehow change setting in the
Xtnl FSK program settings.
The MMTY screen comes up with N1MM so it works great.
The Microham USB Interface III is really great as I have settings for
MMTY and for HRD as well
Art K5FNQ

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12,
15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters