[RTTY] W1AW/4 - SC - log query

Augie "Gus" Hansen augie.hansen at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 18:01:19 EST 2014

On 11/5/2014 3:11 PM, Phil Cooper wrote:
> I only managed W1AW/4 - South Carolina - on 1 band on RTTY, and I thought
> the QSO was a good'un, but as yet, it has not been confirmed, and the leader
> chart shows that I have missed out on this one.
>
> I did send an email to the 100QSOParty email address last week, but haven't
> heard anything back as yet.
>
> Is there a way to query the log? I seriously thought the QSO was good, and
> he had my call OK on both transmissions, in that he came back to GU0SUP, and
> after my report, he sent GU0SUP TU.

1) Log into the ARRL Centennial QSO Party web page using your call/password.

2) Click on the "My Scores" item and select "W1AW Portable and W100AW
and W1HQ Stations".

3) From the list choose the state/entity of interest to view the list of
QSOs (date-band-mode) that have been confirmed for you.

South Carolina has long ago uploaded their logs for both of their events
(2014-01-08 and 2014-07-16 start dates). If you don't see your QSO in
that list, I guess you'll be waiting for the email response. (Patience
is a virtue - they were slow to respond to my query about a missing
contact.)

73,
Gus Hansen
KB0YH