[RTTY] N1MM

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Nov 8 10:24:35 EST 2014

On 2014-11-08 10:09 AM, Art (K5FNQ) wrote:
 > N1MM (Old Version) is asking me to "put radio in VFO mode"

Question belongs on the N1MM List ...

You have the Yaesu rig in M-Tune mode (tuning a memory) -
select VFO A.

On any Yaesu rig you will get into M-Tune by saving a frequency in
QMB and going back to it or recalling any memory then tuning the
VFO.  See your transceiver's instruction manual for more info on
M-Tune and proper use of memories vs. VFO operation.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV