[RTTY] n1mm classic log then pop : panic at F6FDR !

Larry Gauthier (K8UT) K8UT at charter.net
Tue Nov 11 05:50:59 EST 2014

Pat,

You should be able to clear a bad callsign from the LogThenPop stack by
right-clicking on it in the BandMap, or you can Pop the callsign into the
Entry Window and then press {WIPE} (WIPE is usually F12 in the sample
Function Key files you'll find on the website).

I am away from the radio and telling these solutions from my memory (not
very reliable) but if these do not work send me an email and I will
investigate further.

-larry (K8UT)