[RTTY] n1mm classic log then pop : panic at F6FDR !

Fabi va2up at live.ca
Tue Nov 11 10:35:28 EST 2014

Hi Pat,
Larry and Rick already gave their answers to you so you got it from the best. Just to add from personal experience , in the situation when having stacked calls for working multiple stations  'NOW..routine'   I have had less trouble in simply hitting the spacebar (if necessary) to get the next reserved caller into the entry window and  WIPE. Spacebar again to bring the next caller in. I also occasionally use the 'right click' into bandmap technique mentioned by Larry but at times this has caused other glitches so I find the first option more consistent especially for instance when you're working the guys and one doesn't come back to you, just wipe his call and spacebar the next one, no delays...everyone is happy.

73

Fabi  va2up
http://va2up.com