[RTTY] "Getting Started on RTTY" has moved

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 1 20:50:56 EDT 2014

It has come to my attention that some of the links on some of the pages don't work. If you find a link that doesn't work, please
bring it to my attention.

One link that doesn't work is the one for the K5WW Nomic modification for FSK. That's actually located at:

http://old.aa5au.com/k5ww/fsk.htm

When I get a chance I will fix all the links and create a new page for the K5WW Nomic FSK mod.

73, Don AA5AU