[RTTY] RTTY SkimServer Announcment

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at citlink.net
Thu Oct 2 15:27:35 EDT 2014

What a *GREAT* message from Alex, to help convey a continued partnership
in supporting the vast spectrum of RTTY systems that are in use across
the world! With a global user community, there is definitely room for
both Ford and Chevrolet (or Audi and Lexus)!

As a long time contester, I had been salivating with Chen, W7AY over the
possibility of the development of a RTTY skimming system. He conveyed
that there were several very capable programmers who were pursing this
technology! And within the year, the first beta systems were announced
and "tried out" on the air.

I second the motion by Alex, that Walter continue his development work
on his system. Similar to WinTest, WriteLog, and N1MM+ (to name a few),
a collaborative, competitive environment always helps push technology
forward.

Thank you BOTH for your time, energy, and skills that have made RTTY
contesting more enjoyable to the contesting community!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN