[RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing

joeduerbusch k0bx at arrl.net
Fri Oct 3 11:15:14 EDT 2014

Hi Tim and all.  It was great to see the pictures of the model 15 & 32.
I was a Radioman in the Navy 1966-1970 and started college in 1970.  I got
a part-time job with a import/export company and worked 3 PM to 7 PM 5 days
a week for 5 years cutting tape on a model 28ASR or a Model 32ASR.(Telex).
It was easy for me to transition to my first ham teletype a model15 KSR. Hi
Hi.
Been on RTTY since 1975.

Joe K0BX