[RTTY] Point-and-click vs typing

Jeff Stai wk6i.jeff at gmail.com
Fri Oct 3 13:16:02 EDT 2014

On Fri, Oct 3, 2014 at 9:45 AM, Ed Muns <ed at w0yk.com> wrote:

> Make sure you're happy with the way Fn keys work on this keyboard.  I
> prefer
> having all 12 readily available for normal or shifted use.

I've only found it an issue for WAE. Other contests I'm able to map enough
keys and be totally happy with it. It turns out with the Writelog keyboard
shortcuts you can map ALL of the keys across the top - the page up/dn and
volume control keys - as if they were Fn keys. (In WAE I put the QTC stuff
on shift keys.) So there really isn't a limitation, in writelog anyway. 73
jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai ~ wk6i.jeff at gmail.com