[RTTY] rttycontesting.com

Don AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 10 19:11:46 EDT 2014

The new rttycontesting.com website is taking considerably longer to build than expected. I didn't realize how much stuff was there and how much of the material on the site needed to be updated. In the meantime I am not updating the existing site anymore. New items like the most recent versions of 2Tone are not getting put on the old site. Instead, the links are going on the new site.

For those who do not subscribe to N1MM Digital on Yahoo Groups, you can now download versions of 2Tone from the new rttycontesting.com website which is under development. It is located at http://dev.rttycontesting.com

Specifically, the 2Tone versions are now on their own page which is located at:

http://dev.rttycontesting.com/downloads/2tone/

or use the menu to get there from the home page.

At some point in time, and I don't have a time frame yet, everything located on the development site will be moved to www.rttycontesting.com and all the old information will be moved to old.rttycontesting.com, then eventually deleted.

Feel free to browse the new site and keep tabs as I continue to update it with information from the old site. Comments are welcome, of course, but just note that what you see now may not be what the final product looks like as I have not completely decided on the present theme.

73, Don AA5AU