[RTTY] Writelog & spots for Makrothen

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Sat Oct 11 13:15:40 EDT 2014

Phil,

I'm noticing problems too.  In addition to worked stations not always
showing as dupes in the Band Map, last night when I clicked on several spots
in the RTTY segment my radio mode was shifted from RTTY to CW!  These should
all be RTTY spots as I am filtering the spots from VE7CC-1 to just the RTTY
sub-bands and also filtering out any that indicate CW in the spot.
Something is amiss!

73,
Gary AL9A