[RTTY] N1MM Logger Plus- worked great in Makrothen RTTY

Bill Turner dezrat at outlook.com
Mon Oct 13 14:31:25 EDT 2014

On Mon, 13 Oct 2014 13:32:47 -0400, K9OM wrote:

>I'm very happy to report that new N1MM Logger Plus worked flawlessly in
>this year's Makrothen RTTY.

REPLY:

Did you notice that the AFC on/off with run change was working
backwards? AFC should be on when running and off when s&p'ing, but it
is exactly backwards.  When you initially start Logger Plus it is
correct but as soon as you start going back and forth it gets
backwards.

 I reported it and N2AMG said he found the problem and it would be
corrected in today's release.

Otherwise I agree it worked perfectly.

73, Bill W6WRT

73, Bill W6WRT