[RTTY] NS RTTY Session this Thursday

Ken Beals k6mr at outlook.com
Tue Oct 21 14:07:27 EDT 2014

Greetings Diddlers!

The rate fest will continue this Thursday evening with our weekly running of the NS RTTY with dupes OK.

I was a little quick on the trigger last week and forgot to clearly define the dupe rule: work the same station again on the same band after 1 intervening QSO. Simple enough. And it keeps the SO2R guys busy.

The rest of the details are same as always:

-- 80m, 40m, and 20m: +80 kHz and up from the bottom. We'll wait until after winter to try 15M again.
-- Dupes ok as described above

-- 1 kHz QSY rule for both calling and answering CQs
-- Same time:
  -- 0145 to 0215Z Oct 24 (Thursday night Oct 23 in NA)
  -- 6:45-7:15 PM PDT
  -- 9:45-10:15 PM EDT, etc.
  -- 100W, other Sprint rules apply.

If you are new to the NS Sprint series be sure to check out the web page: http://www.ncccsprint.com/rttyns.html

Lots of links to good info about Sprint and RTTY contesting in general.

And don't forget 3610 kHz @ 0300Z for an informal get together and recap of the evening. Bring your questions and comments, all input welcome.

Hope to see you printing on Thursday!

Diddle diddle,

Ken K6MR