[RTTY] Spaces at end of exchange (please)

Art (K5FNQ) k5fnq at lusfiber.net
Mon Sep 8 08:10:10 EDT 2014

Hank - that reminds me of one of my Elmers, Pappy Conley W5UY, who, I
understand was one of the early RTTY operators.

We used to visit his shack in the 1960's (S Line with home brew KW Amp
and KSR Model 28).
He would be in an RTTY QSO and the other operator would send a bunch of
CR/LF and his paper would jump up a bunch.
He would emit an expletive deleted and roll the paper back down so as
not to waste it.

Art K5FNQ

K5FNQ Art Mouton k5fnq at lusfiber.net (or @arrl.net) ARRL, QCWA, CW OPS,
Louisiana Contest Club DXCC Honor Roll (Mixed & CW) 5BDXCC, DXCC 10, 12,
15, 17, 20, 30, 40, 80 Meters