[RTTY] RTTY above 28120

Adrian Engele via RTTY rtty at contesting.com
Thu Sep 18 19:17:48 EDT 2014

Hi Ken,

I operate periodically from my house on EA6 and yes according to URE, the Spanish ARRL equivalent organization,  narrow band digital modes ( modo banda estrecha) are allowed above 28.120.

Here is a link to their website with the 10m band plan: http://www.ure.es/principal/bandas-atribuidas/26-10-m-28-mhz.html

73, Adrian AA5UK