[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY

Steve NR4M steve at nr4m.com
Sun Sep 21 09:58:18 EDT 2014

Hello all,

I should be so lucky!

Right now, I have ZERO stations capable of getting on the air.  Trying
like heck to get my station re-do, from over the summer, done in time.
K7SV and I are finishing the trenching of new hardline, and still need
to complete the remote wireless antenna switching.

Maybe (big 'maybe') I will see you guys this coming weekend...  Maybe.

--
73 de Steve, NR4M