[RTTY] CQ WW RTTY Contest Practice Sessions

Sebastian Potenzo lw3dc1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 10:41:53 EDT 2014

It was very nice to hear you running on 10 and 15. A great way to see how
to carry on dual running. Good experience!

Unfortunately, I have some minor problems and I think I won't be able to do
SO2R. Let's see what happens at the end of my working day around 21UTC.

See you all,

Seba
LW3DC - LV6D SOAB Low power