[RTTY] WARC RTTY from Aruba

Ed Muns ed at w0yk.com
Mon Sep 29 18:38:31 EDT 2014

After five sessions, there are about 440 Qs in the log on 12 and 17 meters.
More demand than I expected.  Maybe I should do this more often, though its
hard to work in with all the tasks on the list down here.  Will do 30 meters
in the next sessions.  Out to climb the three towers and take photos for our
tower painter.

Ed P49X