[RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Apr 9 15:03:17 EDT 2015

Simone and the group,

Just for clarification, I wasn’t trying to get preferential treatment of my log, but the intention was to highlight some obvious differences in the grand scheme of things.

It’s all a bit arbitrary anyway, and always has been. We accept whatever adjudication is given.

However, with the introduction of the robot, and computer-generated log-checking, I was hoping for less errors, rather than more.

And you are right, it does indeed seem to be a can of worms!

Whatever you decide to do for next year, please let all the major software writers know well in advance, or you could end up with very few entrants!

Some take a LONG while to make such changes.

And a big thankyou to you for all your hard work and effort, and more importantly, your timely response to the queries.

At least we have results out in double-quick time this year!

73 de Phil GU0SUP

---