[RTTY] BARTG HF Contest 2015 Preliminary Results

Gary AL9A al9a at mtaonline.net
Tue Apr 14 19:01:00 EDT 2015

And I for one second all your points Peter.  I rather enjoy the BARTG time
exchanges because it is something unique to this contest.  I also enjoy the
Makrothen contests because of the unique grid square exchanges.  Again
something different that keeps us on the edge of the chair and fully
engaged.

73,
Gary AL9A